Build script for development and release builds
Instead of modifying the build script I already have ( source:/trunk/installer/build.bat ), I plan on writing one from scratch that will be more flexible. It's only fitting that this will be a Python script.
Working (Inno Setup) build script.
- debugon and infoon flags to turn up/down the feedback
- Updating infobefore.rtf to include build info.
- Fixed function syntax
- Added extra comments where appropriate/helpful.
- Conditional compile of Python code
- Docstrings for all functions.
- Removed the FIXME tag from setup_freeze.py as those were warnings, not necessarily errors. The modules mentioned are not (known to be) required for Synclosure.
- Added the VERSION_PLACEHOLDER tag so build.py can replace it with build info.
- Muted rows of debug/info output (warnings show)
- Added author and url values.
UpdatePackageDir() - Skipping moving/copying anything if the package dir exists.