Update build script to generate MSI installer from WiX project file
The build script has a stub function for this as a starting point.
Updated build script to generate MSI installer from WiX project file. I commented out the function call as the WiX project file still needs fleshing out.
- Created an include file (setup.wxi) for the WiX project file.
- Added setup.wxi to build script's list of files to have their place holders updated.
- Updated setup.wxs with variables from setup.wxi.
Note: Still need to flesh out setup.wxs to actually be useful.
Altering setup.wxs to successfully build using the readme.txt file.
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- Resolution set to Fixed
- Tracker changed from Defect to Feature
Also available in: Atom