Synclosure 0.2 (stable) has been released!
After a good bit of work, version 0.2 is available for download!
This is the first public release of Synclosure since the project was restarted. Below you'll find release goals, changes and download links.
- Add option to download enclosures from each feed into it's own subfolder (#52, #48).
- Relax restrictions on sources.ini formatting (#12).
- Build script to help with version releases (#43).
- Improve script feedback (#18, #15, #22, #41).
- Allow for permanently skipping invalid or missing content (#24, #26).
- Remove partial files when cancelling downloads (#23).
See the changelog for the issues resolved in this release.
Downloads are hosted at our SourceForge.net project page for fast, reliable downloads. Please let us know if you have trouble downloading from there and we can send you an alternate download link.