From 09/14/2014 to 10/13/2014
- 03:19 PM Feature #129: Allow overriding default settings with local option/config file
- I'm testing r87 on some of my personal boxes to see if anything breaks. Since the change is so minor I don't expect t...
- 02:19 PM Feature #129: Allow overriding default settings with local option/config file
- Note: The script need to confirm permissions are sane before including the file.
Note sure yet which of:
- 01:35 PM Feature #129 (Closed): Allow overriding default settings with local option/config file
- Much like a lot of UNIX tools support, I'd like to be able to override script defaults with a local configuration fil...
- 02:59 PM Defect #130 (Assigned): Remove up2date functionality now that Red Hat Enterprise Linux v4 has gon...
- From what I can tell extended support ended circa 2013. Red Hat documentation also refers tot he @up2date@ command be...
- 02:34 PM Revision 87: [issues #129]
- Added note to self to apply proper permissions check.
- 02:09 PM Revision 86: [issues #129]
- Beginning of working to allow customs settings to override predefined settings.
- 12:42 PM Feature #128 (Assigned): Include option to provide link for additional information
- Just like we're doing with IP Addresses (#106), it would be useful to provide an option for linking back to additiona...
- 12:35 PM Revision 85: Tagging v0.2.
- 12:34 PM v0.2 released.
- I've run with r84 of the code for well over 9 months with no major issues, so I've tagged it as v0.2 and am moving on...
- 12:23 PM Feature #127: Sort updates list before reporting them
- Is the existing order a bad thing? Perhaps this can be implemented by specifying a default sorting order and then off...
- 12:21 PM Defect #117 (Closed): Script is reporting an old update as a new one
- Looks like a false positive. I've not noticed any issues since this was reported.
- 12:21 PM Defect #112 (Closed): Update string matching/sanitization needs improvement
- As the commit log entries show this was resolved a while back.
- 12:10 PM Defect #105 (Closed): Trim excess spaces from patch strings before storing and before comparing them
- Appears to have been working fine. I meant to close this ticket well before now.
Also available in: Atom